[Magdalen] History of Masonry in the United States

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:21:19 UTC 2016

"ME Michaud" <michaudme at gmail.com>
 > Another thing the LDS got/took from Freemasonry was the promise of help
> along the way in life. In hiring, for example.

And that runs DEEP....

I am pleased that in more recent years (maybe a decade), 'the church' at the
national level has chosen to become involved with *anyone* in need during
natural disasters and such.

Lynn, living near the Houston Mormon Temple

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr

From: > -M