[Magdalen] History of Masonry in the United States

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Jan 14 19:00:48 UTC 2016

Indeed. If you see the Mormon temple in Boson (actually on top of a hill in
Belmont), you'll see why it was unwelcome. However, zoning laws (at least in
Mass.) don't apply to churches, so a church (or temple or whatever) can go
pretty much anywhere they can get some property.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com