[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:55:38 UTC 2016

Scott> But I suppose they claim, and some Anglican primates agree, that they
> do have some level of communion with Canterbury.

BINGO... from what I knew at one time, and would find it hard to think
things have ramped down, the followers of the bishops of ACNA are blissfully
unaware of how things *really* work...
sigh

Lynn, MUST push away from computer.. : )

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr