[Magdalen] And so another rollercoaster of a week ends.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 16 00:50:18 UTC 2016

And followed by a three-day weekend.  Thank you, Dr King, for being born.  I will sleep in tomorrow as long as my aching legs will let me.  And maybe even longer!

The reality of the lymphoma has been sinking in bit by bit, and I'm definitely aware now in a way I wasn't on Tuesday or Wednesday, that the results of the biopsies could spell any number of things, either positive or negative.  But I remain upbeat, in spite of myself.

I want to thank everyone once again for all the thoughts and prayers.  What a bunch this is.  Priceless to a fault.

(And if you'd add my dear old friend Juan to the prayer list, I'd appreciate it.  He's been dealing with knowing his wife has lymphoma of the bone marrow for a couple years now, and now this news about me... it's apparently been a bit much for him.  I know, because he waited a couple days before responding to the email news, and even then all he wrote was "I'm still in shock.")