[Magdalen] Saint Ronan Street Diary: No, the Episcopal Church has not been suspended from the Anglican Communion

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 06:19:22 UTC 2016

I guess my post is not very clear.
I asked my wife if she had heard anything about the Church lately. She
doesn't attend church (except when I'm preaching or one of my compositions
is being played), so I did not expect her to follow the news of the Church.

She said she hadn't heard anything, but then after I said something about
what I meant she said, "Oh, you mean that the Episcopal Church has been
kicked out of the Anglican Communion?"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford