[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Jan 16 04:10:15 UTC 2016

On 1/13/16 10:28 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> David Strang......who wonders what happened to my mother's fancy
> Eastern Star ring.

I'm pretty sure that both my parents were buried in their rings, even
though Mom didn't wear hers much when she was alive.  Dad wore his all
the time.  I don't think I have my mother's, and I'm the only one who
would.  But by the time my mom's "arrangements" needed making, I was in
deep fog, moving and talking on automatic pilot, and her sisters did a
lot of it, with me "present but not conscious", or at least not
absorbing or retaining much.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net