[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:35:15 UTC 2016

I tend to lead from the heart rather than the head, but a Communion that
is being glued together by such wrong-headed actions and pandering to me
is not worth, as my mother would have said, 'the gunpowder to blow it to
blazes with.'  Our General Synod in July should be interesting and with
the outcome by no means clear.

Marion, a pilgrim -- already late for a meeting of Diocesan Council!