[Magdalen] Oh Canada

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 19 03:45:08 UTC 2016

Well that is my thought, coming from Chicago and living in Atlanta, but every so often the weather surprises you because we have a true but short winter. My grandfather lived in Winnipeg for a while as did our housekeeper. I learned how cold it could be in Manitoba and inherited my grandfather's beaver hat.I still wear the Russian hats that we all wore at Christ the Redeemer (North Slavic Country)

Joe