[Magdalen] Absolutely unbelievable.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 21 17:17:49 UTC 2016

Well, in spite of having virtually no overt symptoms, the strange lad woke up this morning still off his feed, so he's home today.  And even I feel like crap, also with no overt symptoms.  (I, though, am at work.)  I'm of the opinion that either he and I are both suffering from psychic exhaustion from my medical drama, or we're both coming down with the same sort of mild viral thing.  Not the sort of thing that normally happens around our place, for sure.