[Magdalen] A pat or two please

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:19:37 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Judy Fleener <fleenerj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gentle hugs and pats.
>
> Thank you.

>   > >

> > Update - Saw my PCP the 11th. She sent a surgery consult to the VA in
> > Fayetteville, AR. Went over to the local hospital and had them send a CD
> of
> > the CT scan to the VA, got one for me to carry in case of loss in mail.
>
>   Finally figured it out. When I saw the nurse practitioner this morning,
she said I hadn't heard anything because my VA record did not show the
stones and they wouldn't schedule me until. She didn't admit it as such,
but it certainly appears she didn't forward the ER record to the VA. I did
watch her enter it today, she said 5-10 days to hear from them for the
consult. Less pleased with her than the VA.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted