[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:10:07 UTC 2016

I commented:

As a member of the Episcopal Church, I have been in numerous RCC events in
which I made my status known, and never has anyone refused me Communion.

I think one of my warmest memories is taking part in the mass at Easter in
1991, during Operation Desert Storm. My friend, a Lutheran, and I inquired
well in advance of the service, and were welcomed to receive by the priest.

I am sure that rules say a person not a member of the RCC must not receive,
but I merely write to point out that it is obviously very common.  I have a
suspicion that The Lord can take care of all confusion, if there is any...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford