[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Fri Jan 22 15:06:34 UTC 2016

Many years ago I went on a personal retreat at a Carmelite monastery - the Prior was my spiritual director for the retreat.  Fr. Steve told me that not only was I permitted to receive, but he expected me to participate fully in the prayers of the monastery and to receive at Mass every day I was there.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net