[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:37:57 UTC 2016

A neighbor in his 70s with a balding top but otherwise full head of hair
*around* the bald spot has stark and beautiful white hair. 2 months ago I
thought he was growing a beard to be a Santa for the holidays. Yesterday I
saw him still bearded and beginning to look like a life-size, full
proportioned yard Gnome, it turns out he is going to compete in a  Earnest
Hemmingway contest!!

Who knew : )

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com