[Magdalen] One more tech question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:25:30 UTC 2016

I frequently get a message on my iPhone 4 saying my storage is nearly full, or that there isn't enough storage to allow me to take pictures. So I delete a few pictures until I can take more, and I've also deleted a bunch of apps. It's only a short-term fix.

But what I'm wondering is why there are two identical collections of photos--one labeled "camera roll" and the other "my photo stream." One does have a few more pictures than the other, but I'm wondering if it's safe to delete one of those collections, and, if so, if there's a way to do it all at once, instead of one picture at a time.
One of these days my technical knowledge will make its way into the 20th century, but I'm not holding my breath!

OTOH, I can assemble anything where some is required, and I can fix many, many household items and even do some car stuff. But when it comes to figuring out anything beyond basic tech stuff, well...