[Magdalen] Hashtags?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:24:48 UTC 2016

Hashtags ARE primarily a Twitter convention, but are finding their way into
other media as well. #notaluddite

The above is an example of how a hashtag (in this case I used notaluddite)
is written. On Twitter you can easily search for all messages with the same
hashtag and see what people are posting whether on not you normally follow
that person. It's a handy way for people to coordinate posts related to a
single subject. I'm not sure whether is has any real value in other media,
however. If there is a search function it may have some value.

--

Christopher Hart