[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 20:22:49 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/22/2016 12:57:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
polycarpa3 at ckt.net writes:

My  husband had just enough NA genes (in the right place on one or both
chromosomes) that the most he could do was mustache and skimpy

I had a (white) patient who was like a gorilla in the abundance of body
hair.
He had frequent business trips to Japan, and confirmed that Japanese
men do not have body hair.  He discovered he was the hit of the
bathhouses which he visited on occasion.  Japanese women went
crazy over his luxuriant hair.  Japanese bathhouses are a sort  of
national institution, and should not be confused with the sex  oriented
bathhouses of the Western World.

David Strang.