[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 21:13:48 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/22/2016 3:54:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I also  pick up accents quite easily, which helped in language classes (my
German  teacher said I sounded like a Berlin native, while my Spanish
teacher said  if I became more fluent I could pass for Colombian) and also
helped me when  I did home health, as the people I worked with didn't
consider me *quite*  such a "furriner", although they knew I wasn't from
"around  there".>>>>>>>

I took some German language classes when I lived in Germany.
The instructors all said I sounded exactly like a Norwegian learning
German.

Not a surprise.

David Strang.