[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:24:35 UTC 2016

I'm ranting with you Jay.  After 10 years in New England, if I never
saw snow again I would be content.  This time is endurable because I
don't have to go out and drive in it.  I got wood in for the stove,
cleaned and filled the oil lamps.  I'll have to start shoveling in the
morning but otherwise intend to sit inside and watch what happens.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the