[Magdalen] British actors (was Clerical Beards)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:37:49 UTC 2016

And Australians are even better, I think. Considering the population, an
incredible number of Australians are working in Hollywood.

It may have to do with television. When I was in Norway, I was surprised to
hear English spoken with a British accent, only to realize later they all
watched the BBC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wElbSFWgseA
-M

On Saturday, January 23, 2016, Sally Davies <sally.davies at gmail.com