[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 01:28:02 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/23/2016 6:00:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

It has  stopped snowing--at least for now!--and the yardstick shows a total
of 18".  The forecast was for 12-24" so they got it right this  time!>>>>>

15" here in the Pennsylvania Poconos, and, yes, the forecasters got  it
right, but as late as yesterday morning they had no clue.  We're
south of I-80 about 25 miles from Wilkes-Barre where they got a
paltry 2-3".  Apparently Binghamton and Elmira (New York State)
got little to nothing.

David Strang.