[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 01:43:05 UTC 2016

Yes, David. This storm really seemed to take an I-95 track through the
Mid-Atlantic area. That's why you got less than we did here in/around
Philadelphia and areas farther north and inland got even less.Northern VA,
Washington DC, and on up to Philadelphia and New York got the worst of it.
The shore also got less snow, but of course they are dealing with tidal
flooding.

--

Christopher Hart