[Magdalen] British actors (was Clerical Beards)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:03:27 UTC 2016

My son Adam was going bald at an early age. He took to shaving his head on
his first tour in Iraq, claiming that he was afraid of the Iraqi barbers
and the fleas in equal measure. After his second tour he grew a full beard
which would have been quite magnificent had he trimmed it properly. (I was
always after him to do so)