[Magdalen] Storm cooking

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 17:43:37 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/24/2016 12:03:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Football  to
watch, dictates S/O, and Peyton Manning to be cheered on (per  me!).

My daughter, Wendy, said it was 65 F in Denver yesterday, and
they have no snow.  The weather there is up and down with wide
temperature swings.

She and husband, Neal are having a football party this afternoon  since
the Denver Broncos are in the running.  The Denver fans tend to  call
PM their "Beloved Payton".  I'd like to be there for the chow, if  nothing
else!

David Strang.