[Magdalen] Storm cooking

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 24 17:40:10 UTC 2016

Today is Septuagesime for the Gallo Tridentines, Sunday of the Prodigal Son for Byzantines on the Gregorian Calendar and Maslanitsa for the Julian Calendar for those whose Lent doesn't start for weeks. Local Church has programmed a Rheinberger Mass with full orchestra on the First Sunday of Lent, go figure.

We are still eating of the large ham I bought at Aldi's 2 weeks ago. We were off at the IRS Friday--Atlanta trying to avoid another Snowmageddon. I was happy to be off, and slipped twice over the weekend; once fell down and went boom (pitch not determined) The call of duty did not stir.

Joe