[Magdalen] British actors (was Clerical Beards)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:52:54 UTC 2016

I'm with you on the comb-over, Sibyl. My secret fantasy is to ambush Trump
with a high-powered blow-dryer, or better yet, a leaf blower, and see how
ridiculous he *really* looks. I told my late ex when he started going bald
to just quit the comb-over and comb it straight back, which he did and
which really looked better and more authentic. He could have done a hair
transplant, since the hair on the rest of his head was quite luxuriant, but
he couldn't be bothered.

A joke in Wisconsin politics for a long time, which some of you may be old
enough to remember, went, "I'm old enough to remember when Gaylord Nelson
had hair....and Bill Proxmire didn't!" Gosh, I miss those guys.