[Magdalen] Leaving...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:48:12 UTC 2016

Prayers, Jo.  I think you are wise to see some handwriting on some walls.
But that remark comes from one who witnessed just what you fear when a
leadership change happened in my former parish....but the clergy leadership
across the diocese was intentionally leading parishes into schism.

You and St. James are in my prayers. May God find a way to be part of this
process.

Ginga