[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 04:21:12 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/24/2016 8:13:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

Our  local LCMS had a split several years ago; caused by some who thought
it had  become too liberal. The splinter group affiliated with a group I had
never  heard of - the UAC (unaltered augsburg  confession).>>>>>>>>

LCMS has a history of splinter problems.  In 1974 there was a  major
split resulting in the liberal side of their Saint Louis seminary  forming
a new seminary calle "Seminex". I think they have mostly just moved
over to the more liberal ELCA.

The high church, Mount Olive Lutheran in Minneapolis, was LCMS,
but ended up with the ELCA as part of this squabble.

David Strang.