[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 25 08:54:29 UTC 2016

On 25/01/2016 04:21, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> In a message dated 1/24/2016 8:13:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:
>
> Our  local LCMS had a split several years ago; caused by some who thought
> it had  become too liberal. The splinter group affiliated with a group I had
> never  heard of - the UAC (unaltered augsburg  confession).>>>>>>>>
>
> LCMS has a history of splinter problems.

Church splitting can be fissiparous - we've donbe it once so wht not
again?  You can see that to an extent with the alphabet soup that is the
"Continuing Church" oh Anglicanism.  Groups agree that they don't like
what's going on in the main Church so split off, then discover they
don'tt have a common positive platform on which they agree.

Roger