[Magdalen] New prayer request, and apology.

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:05:30 UTC 2016

Prayers Mike,

May God find you where you are and help you to cope, to heal, to reach
out for help.
May you be able to feel Jesus walking with you and your caregivers as
you go through each challenge.
May the holy spirit guide you, your family and family-of-choice, your
medical teams, as you all walk together through your challenges.

gentle hugs too - Cady