[Magdalen] Images and words about Mary

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:54:17 UTC 2016

I'm with you, Sally.  I love the Magnificat, but I see putting Mary on the
pedestal of "unstained" or "undefiled" as part of the whole package that
keeps women apart and lesser.

And theologically, I don't get how Jesus can be fully human if his mother
is something different than the rest of us.

Eleanor