[Magdalen] Vanity plates

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 17:03:11 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/31/2016 9:55:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jocraddock at gmail.com writes:

Two  times have I considered a vanity plate. When I proudly bought - my
first,  all on my own - car, a (used)  450SL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A surgeon I knew well in Wisconsin, and who was an English
immigrant used to play around with used Rolls and used Bentleys.
He always had one of each, and the licenses read "First Car"
and "Second Car."

He was also a pianist, and dabbled in Steinway (always New York and
not Hamburg) grand pianos.  He usually had twin Steinways  nestled
in his high vaulted music room in which he sponsored musical
soirees.

David Strang.