[Magdalen] Vanity plates

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:19:30 UTC 2016

S/O's reads EADGBE, the guitar tuning sequence. Mine is GYPC QN, a take on
my jewelry designing business, AGQ Design, in which the AGQ stands for
Appalachian Gypsy Queen, a tale too long to tell.

An electrocardiologist I used to work with had one reading SHOC DOC.
Another cardiologist I knew well had acquired the nickname "Sparky" from
standing too close to the bed a couple of times during codes and getting
shocked himself. He took it with enough humor that his license plate also
said SPARKY.