[Magdalen] Images and words about Mary

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:14:03 UTC 2016

Nothing of any consequence to suggest Joe was older. Got it.

Those probably weren't even the parents' names anyway, and it doesn't
matter if they were Mary and Joseph or Ernestine and Ernest.

Neither of them shows up very much. Neither is of any importance in terms
of the faith.  Satan, perhaps shows up less often, but he's not a person or
demigod, but a literary device, so no surprise there.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford