[Magdalen] New Bishop Provisional nominated in TECSC

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 1 09:28:25 UTC 2016

On 01/07/2016 00:01, Jay Weigel wrote:
> If my name were Gladstone I'd go by "Skip" too.

This side of the pond it certainly harks back to a byhone age - William
Ewart Gladstone died in the 19th century.  One quote from him seems
particularly apposite as we have political manoeuverings in both our
countries - "/We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will
replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace."

Roger
/