[Magdalen] New Bishop Provisional nominated in TECSC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:24:04 UTC 2016

His last day in his office in CYN is July 31, and then he goes on
sabbatical.  I don't think he can have two full time jobs.  He will be
installed as bishop provisional in SC on Sep 10.  I am not privvy to
anything beyond that.

Bp vonRosenberg will cover any emergencies in the time between now and Sep
10.  Other than that the Standing Committee is the authority.  With the
case pending from the SC Supreme court, we may need all the help we can get.

Ginga