[Magdalen] safely home

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:53:03 UTC 2016

The rector's on vacation, so we had a substitute this morning.

The horrors of Boston on the Fourth are upon us. We'll take one more trip
out this afternoon (for groceries) and then hide the car in the garage
until it's over. Mobbed sidewalks, road closures, idiotic suburbanites
(many with out-of-state plates) cruising around looking for free parking
(as if !!!). Our extra security is already on-site. Coming through the
Charles Circle, I spotted an idiot with a table and umbrella and a big sign
"Syria: Putin is right. Obama is wrong." Can't wait to see what becomes of
him as the day wears on.

The weather is simply gorgeous.

Oh, well, it'll all be over in forty-eight hours.
-M