[Magdalen] update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 5 17:54:33 UTC 2016

Our divorce, in retrospect, actually was bitter, though at the time it didn't always seem so because as poor people with no assets and a child the custody of whom was not in dispute, noticeable acrimony was easy to avoid.  But bitter it was, to some degree.  Our current friendship, based on how our individual lives have developed over the years, comes as no surprise.  Our current feelings for each other are both uncertain, "unequal" in a sense, and of course not guaranteed to mean anything above and beyond at any given time.  So, no one need fear that at least I will "take things too fast".  In fact, close proximity for 3.5 days, as pleasant as it was, has definitely given me pause, and leads me to pull back a bit and re-evaluate if I really think we should even consider starting up again.  Right now, I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't, just remaining the friends we are, as has been suggested.