[Magdalen] Oh my

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:48:12 UTC 2016

Children seem to have a similar effect on me. They haven't learned to
shield their hearts yet...
Saw a Youtube of a little boy trying to deal with a pinata, and not quite
getting it. Then he stepped forward and gave the pinata a big hug! (SNIF!)
And a little child shall lead us!

--
James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford