[Magdalen] Oh my

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:55:55 UTC 2016

wonderful gifts they have.  Ever since my kids grew up, I miss having
children all around. now there are few of them in churches here.  Also
having a child like quality as an adult I'd always a against you as an
adult for getting work in the world.  So here I am always at home nevermind
the other factors.