[Magdalen] verry important question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:52:27 UTC 2016

 My experience is 50 pounds possibly more if returning from foreign but can't say
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2016, at 2:12 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

We are packing to fly home, and we thought our limit was 42 pounds for one
checked bag each.
We are flying Delta, business class. My beloved spouse was looking at the
stipulations, and it looks like we actually can have up to seventy pounds
per bag, which would be nneat since we are bringing back a lot of souvenirs.

Anybody have experience with this?

We have a few hours.....

Any help would b appreciated!

--