[Magdalen] verry important question

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:54:42 UTC 2016

Well, we got our stuff into two bags, and had a bit more weight than 40 lbs
per, but they never said a word.  I think you all are right: the limit is
higher than we thought.  No problems at all as to weight.

At JFK, we got off the plane and then were not sure where we ought to go.
We were just following the crowd, and at one point, someone asked, "Why are
you <here>? You ought to be there!"  There were no signs to cue us, and we
both failed our classes in clairvoyance." It was bizarre.

This happened about four or five times in the course of our rambling
through the airport in the course of going from one checkpoint to another
in order to get admitted back into our country. Kafkaesque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyFH-a-XoQ

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford