[Magdalen] verry important question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:53:13 UTC 2016

Looks like it's a 50 lb limit per piece for main-cabin passengers; 70
lb limit per piece for you business-class folks. Two bags free per
person.

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/baggage/before-your-trip/checked.html?icid=Policy_Ck_Baggage_Ongoing

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:12 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford
<oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are packing to fly home, and we thought our limit was 42 pounds for one
> checked bag each.
> We are flying Delta, business class. My beloved spouse was looking at the
> stipulations, and it looks like we actually can have up to seventy pounds
> per bag, which would be nneat since we are bringing back a lot of souvenirs.
>
> Anybody have experience with this?
>
> We have a few hours.....
>
> Any help would b appreciated!
>

> --