[Magdalen] On and On it Goes.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:49:59 UTC 2016

I think if Hillary is elected, she will be a one-term president. Don't know
why, but it's just a feeling I have. I'm relatively lukewarm about her as a
president, but considering ANY of the alternatives, it looks like the best
of them. There will be better Democrats in 2020. I may or may not be around
to see them.