[Magdalen] pondering politics

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:22:56 UTC 2016

Eleanor... Loved the Genetical ending to your post! : )

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2016, at 7:00 AM, Eleanor Braun <eleanor.braun at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Who here was aware that each party's primaries had different parameters?

We just started a "Senior Sages" group at our church, to talk about
anything that interested us seniors.  The first two sessions were on how to
use all the resources of the library system (I didn't know us Cape Codders
could use the Boston Public Library), and on a couple's recent trip to
Cuba. I just led a session two weeks ago on the peculiarities of our
electoral system, both the nomination and general election.  If a camel is
a horse designed by a committee, our electoral system took that same
committee, fed them crack cocaine, kept them up for 72 hours, rated all
their ideas for how crazy they were, and took the most crazy to paste
together and called it good.

Eleanor