[Magdalen] pondering politics

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Jul 9 05:14:09 UTC 2016

On 6/22/16 2:31 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:

> Ponder me, essentially a Yellow Dog Democrat, getting a call this  morning
> from the "Tea Party!"  Where do they get these telephone  lists?

"Tea Party" can be anybody, doesn't need to be Republican.  Their ideas,
though, do have more in common with Republican ideas than they do with
Democrat.  As far as I know, they don't have a presence on ballots anywhere.

Would you believe that I have gotten campaign contribution requests from
Hillary Clinton, and also some letters urging me to send money to
Planned Parenthood?  I suspect the only basis for either of those must
be that I'm female: more than half the human race.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net