[Magdalen] pondering politics

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Jul 9 14:30:52 UTC 2016

Every “Tea Party” person I’ve met is an extreme right wing Republican.

I’d certainly believe you have been asked to donate to the Clinton campaign and Planned Parenthood.  I can understand why you would not want to contribute to the Clinton campaign, but I don’t understand your reluctance to support Planned Parenthood unless you thing that the only thing they do is provide abortions.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net