[Magdalen] pondering politics

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:01:15 UTC 2016

Sorry, you're misinformed.  The services we got from Planned Parenthood
were not at the time elsewhere available.  So far as I can tell, they still
are not very readily available elsewhere.

They are nothing but great people who provide a whole spectrum of services
to people who otherwise could not afford them.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford