[Magdalen] pondering politics

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:25:18 UTC 2016

Of course, to be perfectly consistent, opposing abortion on the grounds that it is murder means also opposing the death penalty. But some of the most rabid opponents of abortion are also rabid supporters of the death penalty. Go figure...
No, I don't know anyone, including me, who considers abortion to be a good thing. There may be times when it is the preferable option among several bad ones. And it is not up to me or the lawmakers to make that decision.