[Magdalen] pondering politics

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:26:46 UTC 2016

You know, Mike, you ought not to say what someone else is thinking.  You
really don't know her, and you don't know what she may be thinking. Sorry,
you don't know any of that. That may sound harsh, but in this case, I
honestly think you just don't hear unless you really get told flat out, and
maybe not even then.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford