[Magdalen] pondering politics

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 9 19:34:20 UTC 2016

>>>You know, Mike, you ought not to say what someone else is thinking.  You
really don't know her, and you don't know what she may be thinking. Sorry,
you don't know any of that. That may sound harsh, but in this case, I
honestly think you just don't hear unless you really get told flat out, and
maybe not even then.<<<

Use of the word "liar" was too much, and I apologise, to Sib and all.

I was merely commenting on the fact that she does have the same information, and chooses not to believe it.  (Either C Richards is telling the truth, or she isn't.  I choose to believe she is.  If I didn't, I would believe she was wilfully speading falsehood.)